Eclipse Appearance Problem

celalo

Hi all,

I have Eclipse (version: 3.2.2) and JRE (version:1.6.0.1) installed on
my Windows Vista System. When I am working regularly with Eclipse I
encounter with disappearance of some regions of Eclipse window.
Specifically package explorer and console regions are becoming a white
area right after I switch(focus/bring to front) from another
application to Eclipse. If I resize the Eclipse window or just make
some mouse gestures over those white area, they return back to normal.

I have no idea about the problem so I could not goggled it. Here is a
screenshot: http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/502707_20070421132840.png.html

Andrew Thompson

You seem to be multi-posting everywhere but to
'where they care'. See my fisrt post on 'the
other group'.

(X-post to c.l.j.p./g., w f-u to c.l.j.p. only)

Andrew Thompson