Eclipse caps toggle plugin

rcgough

Hi all,

I recently installed a plugin called CapsToggle which does the usual
toggling between upper and lower case, but it also can toggle between
db format and camel case such as DB_FIELD_NAME -> dbFieldName. This is
really handy and it works great. The problem is that for some reason
this enabled for java source files but disabled in XML files which is
where I need to use it 95% of the time. Has anyone got any idea how I
can fix this?

TIA

Luke Yan

if you can find the source of this plugin, i think you can try to fix this
problem if the licence permits

ÔÚ Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:14:40 -0000 ʱ, (e-mail address removed) дÁË: