Eclipse: "Error notifying a preference change listener"

cppaddict

Again, posting here b/c the eclipse newsgroup is unhelpful....

Since I could not resolve the last error I posted about, I
re-installed both Java and the latest version of eclipse. In this new
installation, I am getting a new problem.

Three quarters way through loading up, according to the splash
screen's progress bar, I get a popup saying "Error notifying
preference change listener. Check the log for details." When I click
"Ok," a new popup with the same message replaces the one I just
closed, and so on, ad infinitum. I have to end the application using
the task manager.

The .log file output is here:

http://www.geocities.com/gaming_mouse/eclipse.log

also, after ending the program thru the tm, I get one final popup with
some info that may be relevant (I don't know). Here's a screenshot:

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eclipseerrorxk3.png

Thanks in advance for any help with this,
cpp

cppaddict

Solved. Eclipse was erroring on an old version of CDT, not compatible
with 3.2. Solution was to delete entire ecliplse folder and
re-install.