eclipse getting the project references of a project

Alexandre Jaquet

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to programmatically gets the projects references
of a given project.

Any there anyway to do it ?

Thanks

Regards,
Alexandre

Andrew Thompson

Alexandre Jaquet wrote:
I'm looking for a way to programmatically gets the projects references
of a given project.

Any there anyway to do it ?

Use ant with appropriate property files. Then you always
have them and do not feel your gonads being crushed by
some piece of (damnable) software.

Alexandre Jaquet

I cannot I'm been developping an eclipse plugin ... but thanks for the
suggestion

in fact I've found a way to get the project references :

IProject project = getCurrentProject();
IProject [] projects = null;
try {
projects = project.getReferencedProjects();
}catch (CoreException ex) {

}
but I cannot set the input projects to my treeViewer

Hendrik Maryns

Alexandre Jaquet schreef:
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to programmatically gets the projects references
of a given project.

Any there anyway to do it ?

Eclipse has its own newsserver. I’d suggest
nttp://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.newcomer to start with.

See http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/.

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns