    Thanks

    Regards,
    Alexandre
    Alexandre Jaquet, Nov 14, 2007

  2. Alexandre Jaquet wrote:
    >I'm looking for a way to programmatically gets the projects references
    >of a given project.
    >
    >Any there anyway to do it ?

    Use ant with appropriate property files. Then you always
    have them and do not feel your gonads being crushed by
    some piece of (damnable) software.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 14, 2007

  3. I cannot I'm been developping an eclipse plugin ... but thanks for the
    suggestion

    in fact I've found a way to get the project references :

    IProject project = getCurrentProject();
    IProject [] projects = null;
    try {
    projects = project.getReferencedProjects();
    }catch (CoreException ex) {

    }
    but I cannot set the input projects to my treeViewer
    Alexandre Jaquet, Nov 14, 2007
  4. Alexandre Jaquet schreef:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a way to programmatically gets the projects references
    > of a given project.
    >
    > Any there anyway to do it ?

    Eclipse has its own newsserver. I’d suggest
    nttp://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.newcomer to start with.

    See http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/.

    H.
    --
    Hendrik Maryns