    compiler) fro ARM. Appreciated for your time.

    Thanks.

    , May 8, 2005

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 8 May 2005 15:30:32 -0700, wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > I downloaded Eclipse IDE onto PC using Cross compiler for ARM based
    > board, I wanted to know this Eclipse is based on what OS?. If I write
    > some prog using Eclipse and downloaded into ARM, Does it use some OS?.
    > Thanks. I need to run under OS on ARM board. Please suggest me.
    >
    > I need to write some socket based C prog and download onto ARM.
    >
    > I would like to download Linux OS onto this ARM, does it possible, I am
    > looking for some link which provides Linux environment (using cross
    > compiler) fro ARM. Appreciated for your time.
    >
    > Thanks.

    What exactly is your question about the C language?

    None of Eclipse, ARM, sockets, or Linux are defined by or have
    anything to do with the topic of this group, and ANSI/ISO standard C
    language.

    If you have questions about ARM, ask in news:comp.sys.arm. If you
    have questions about programming for Linux, there are several groups
    in the news:comp.os.linux.development.* family.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, May 9, 2005