eclipse, integrating crystal reports plugin with rcp app

abdoul85

Hello,
I have got a problem, I have to integrate Crystal Reports plugin with
my RCP app. I want Crystal Reports perspective aviable in my
application.
I've downloaded crystal reports plugin, and unpacked it to my_rcp_app
\plugins,
and I've run eclipse with -clear flag. but crystal reports plugin
isn't visible in Plug-In details window.
How can I cope with that problem ?
Is the any tutorial, or sth. about integrating plugins with RCP app ?

thanks a lot for any help

Christian

abdoul85 said:
Hello,
I have got a problem, I have to integrate Crystal Reports plugin with
my RCP app. I want Crystal Reports perspective aviable in my
application.
I've downloaded crystal reports plugin, and unpacked it to my_rcp_app
\plugins,
and I've run eclipse with -clear flag. but crystal reports plugin
isn't visible in Plug-In details window.
How can I cope with that problem ?
Is the any tutorial, or sth. about integrating plugins with RCP app ?

thanks a lot for any help
please don't multipost