eclipse junit version conflict

Martijn

Hi,

My Eclipse project uses JUnit 3.8.1 for unit testing. Recently, I have
added commons-cli from apache to my project, which requires JUnit 3.7 . Now
all my other tests want to use 3.7 instead, so the tests break. Is there a
way to force my tests to use the proper version?

One "issue" is the fact that I have my project managed with Maven, which
causes 3.7 to be included into my build path of Eclipse because of the pom
that comes with common-cli. This is not a problem when I use mvn to build.

Thanks for the help,