Eclipse: List of TODO tags in Task view

veljovic

Hi all,

It seems that I cannot see any of the TODO tasks in my Tasks window. I
probably disabled it somehow some time ago and now when I make // TODO
comment it does not show in the Tasks list. I made sure that in
Preferences->Java->Task Tags menu everything is setup correctly. TODO
is a default tag.
Please help if you know how to make my TODO tasks show in the Tasks
window again.

Thanks,
Tzar