Eclipse, Lomboz, and CMR

Steve Nakhla

I am using Eclipse as my IDE with the Lomboz J2EE plugin installed.
I'd like to create a simple address book using 2 beans: Person and
Address. I'd like to use Lomboz to create CMP Entity Beans for each
of these two items, but would also like to have a CMR set up so I
could do:

Person p = new Person();
Address a = new Address();

p.setAddress(a)

....while having the mapping managed by the container. Does anyone
know if Lomboz is capable of this, or would I have to go in and
manually make my changes to the code? Thanks much!

Steve Nakhla