  1. ed

    ed Guest

    What do you suggest?

    ed, Jun 20, 2007

  2. ed

    Evertjan. Guest

    ed wrote on 20 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > What do you suggest?

    I suggest you tell us if and when you have a Q.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 20, 2007

  3. ed

    d d Guest

    ed wrote:
    > What do you suggest?

    There is one called Aptana. I tried it a while
    back but didn't find it all that intuitive to
    use. I don't recall if I even managed to debug
    anything with it.

    ~dd

    d d, Jun 26, 2007
  4. ed

    d d Guest

    ed wrote:
    > What do you suggest?

    There's another JS eclipse plugin that works with Firebug+Eclipse:

    http://fireclipse.xucia.com

    ~dd

    d d, Jul 7, 2007