Eclipse plugin which supports Palm or Pocket Pc

Discussion in 'Java' started by gandhi.pathik@gmail.com, Feb 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    HI Friends,

    i am in search of eclipese plugins + related files which supports the
    Palm PC environment to the desktop client

    for example..

    i can create and run example of Palm or Pocket PC onto the desktop
    client..
    for that i need eclipse plugins which support Palm or Pocket PC +
    related .exe files so that desktop client look and feel like Palm or
    Pocket PC.

    If any one has idea pl. give me also send me the download link if
    possible.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Pathik s Gandhi
    , Feb 28, 2006