Eclipse plugins: java.lang.LinkageError ...

sk

Hi all. I have next problem:

i create two eclipse plugin and attach to either of them one (the
same) external jar file (i want use it like external library). If i
call some method from this jar - it's work perfect. However, if i try
transfer some class instance (created in jar) from plugin A to plugin
B i get the following error:
java.lang.LinkageError: Class com/xprom/kernel_proxy/
KernelProxy violates loader constraints

How i understand - this error to result from work two another
classloaders for my plugins, because they use different classpath but
i don't understand how it fixed!

Somebody confronted with similar problem?
Thanks.