Eclipse - problem with external tool path name.

Patrick Finnegan

I am running Eclipse 3.2 with on Windows with WebSphere WSAdmin set up
as an external tool. WSAdmin is basically a bat file that executes a
Java program. It takes a number of parameters one of which can be a
file containing properties.

External tool: C:\IBM\WAS51\DeploymentManager\bin\wsadmin.bat

Working directory ${workspace_loc:/WSAdmin}

Arguments:

-lang jacl
-host localhost -port 8879
-f ${resource_loc} ${resource_loc:/WSAdmin/WAS5.1/propertyFiles/Aquila/
aquila.properties}

The property file name "${resource_loc:/WSAdmin/WAS5.1/propertyFiles/
Aquila/aquila.properties}" gets converted to
"C:homepatrickeclipseWSAdminCVSWSAdminWAS5.1propertyFilesAquilaquila.properties
"

Obviously the back slashes are being escaped. Is there any way I can
prevent this?

I have already tried "${resource_loc:\\WSAdmin\\WAS5.1\\propertyFiles\
\Aquila\\aquila.properties}" without success.

ERROR: file
C:homepatrickeclipseWSAdminCVSWSAdminWAS5.1propertyFilesAquilaquila.properties
does not exist.