Eclipse - problem with external tool path name.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Patrick Finnegan, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. I am running Eclipse 3.2 with on Windows with WebSphere WSAdmin set up
    as an external tool. WSAdmin is basically a bat file that executes a
    Java program. It takes a number of parameters one of which can be a
    file containing properties.

    External tool: C:\IBM\WAS51\DeploymentManager\bin\wsadmin.bat

    Working directory ${workspace_loc:/WSAdmin}

    Arguments:

    -lang jacl
    -host localhost -port 8879
    -f ${resource_loc} ${resource_loc:/WSAdmin/WAS5.1/propertyFiles/Aquila/
    aquila.properties}

    The property file name "${resource_loc:/WSAdmin/WAS5.1/propertyFiles/
    Aquila/aquila.properties}" gets converted to
    "C:homepatrickeclipseWSAdminCVSWSAdminWAS5.1propertyFilesAquilaquila.properties
    "

    Obviously the back slashes are being escaped. Is there any way I can
    prevent this?

    I have already tried "${resource_loc:\\WSAdmin\\WAS5.1\\propertyFiles\
    \Aquila\\aquila.properties}" without success.

    ERROR: file
    C:homepatrickeclipseWSAdminCVSWSAdminWAS5.1propertyFilesAquilaquila.properties
    does not exist.

    Patrick Finnegan, Apr 26, 2007