    application folder , how ECLIPSE could work then ?

    Anyway, how do i open this web application for editing java classes ?

    thank you

    gk, Apr 12, 2006

  2. gk wrote:
    > suppose , i have an web-Application which is not devloped by ECLIPSE
    > IDE.
    >
    > can ECLIPSE open this web application and edit the java source codes ?
    >
    > because , as there is no ".classpath" and ".project" files in the web
    > application folder , how ECLIPSE could work then ?
    >
    > Anyway, how do i open this web application for editing java classes ?
    >
    > thank you

    Create a new project based on that source code. Set build path etc.
    appropriately. Done.

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Apr 12, 2006

  3. gk

    Ian Wilson Guest

    gk wrote:
    > suppose , i have an web-Application which is not devloped by ECLIPSE
    > IDE.
    >
    > can ECLIPSE open this web application and edit the java source codes ?
    >
    > because , as there is no ".classpath" and ".project" files in the web
    > application folder , how ECLIPSE could work then ?
    >
    > Anyway, how do i open this web application for editing java classes ?

    I'm fairly new to Eclipse but I've done this by creating a new Java
    project within Eclipse and then used File/Import to import the .java
    files into the project.

    Ian Wilson, Apr 13, 2006
  4. gk

    gk Guest

    i have a web aplication project "myapps"

    i want to import it and want to edit/modify in eclipse.

    the "myapps" has not been developed in eclipse and so there is no
    '.project' ,'.classpath' files are not there. How do i import this web
    application thn to work in eclipse ?

    please give me proper steps

    gk, Apr 14, 2006
  5. gk

    IchBin Guest

    gk wrote:
    > i have a web aplication project "myapps"
    >
    > i want to import it and want to edit/modify in eclipse.
    >
    > the "myapps" has not been developed in eclipse and so there is no
    > '.project' ,'.classpath' files are not there. How do i import this web
    > application thn to work in eclipse ?
    >
    > please give me proper steps

    You did not say what type of application. Just create a Java Project.
    Then import you app into it. You can customize your project after you
    load it with your code.

    Eclipse also has a Help system that will explain to in detail.

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Apr 14, 2006