Eclipse programming help need

Allan Wax

I'm new to Eclipse programming but have done a few things (but years of
Java/Swing things). I'm trying to find a listener for a View that is
notified when the view is visible on the screen and also notified when
it isn't. I've tried ShellAdapter.shellActivated, componentAdapter and
focusListener but none seem to do the right thing for what I want. Is
there some other listener or technique to get the job done?

Allan Wax

IchBin

Allan said:
I'm new to Eclipse programming but have done a few things (but years of
Java/Swing things). I'm trying to find a listener for a View that is
notified when the view is visible on the screen and also notified when
it isn't. I've tried ShellAdapter.shellActivated, componentAdapter and
focusListener but none seem to do the right thing for what I want. Is
there some other listener or technique to get the job done?

Allan Wax
May be better to post your SWT questions to 'eclipse.platform.swt' or
'eclipse.platform.jdt'.

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin

'The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances:
if there is any reaction, both are transformed.'
- Carl Gustav Jung, (1875-1961), psychiatrist and psychologist