eclipse quick fixes

johnmmcparland

Hi all,

I'm using eclipse's quick fixes on a class-by-class basis which is a
very laborious process (need to open each class and go to each error
before using the quick fix).

I'd like to use the quick fixes (or something similar) to go through
all of my projects and just fix it.

I'd be doing this mostly for simple things like removing unnecessary
casts. It seems quite annoying that I've currently got to open each
class and fix it individually.

Anyone know how I might do this?

Regards,

John