    createInitialLayout(..) method. Can I do the same thing for editor
    (EditorPart)?

    thx & Regards
    Janek, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Janek

    IchBin Guest

    Janek wrote:
    > Hi,
    > In View(Viewpart) I can make it unclosable() in perspective by calling
    > layout.getViewLayout(ID).setCloseable(false) in
    > createInitialLayout(..) method. Can I do the same thing for editor
    > (EditorPart)?
    >
    > thx & Regards

    It would make better sense to ask this question on the Eclipse NNTP
    server: news.eclipse.org

    You may want to post to eclipse.platform.rcp

    You will have to get a free account to post to their news server. You
    can get that here: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

    --
    Thanks in Advance... http://weconsultants.prophp.org
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com