Eclipse RCP

Janek

Hi,
In View(Viewpart) I can make it unclosable() in perspective by calling
layout.getViewLayout(ID).setCloseable(false) in
createInitialLayout(..) method. Can I do the same thing for editor
(EditorPart)?

thx & Regards

IchBin

Janek said:
Hi,
In View(Viewpart) I can make it unclosable() in perspective by calling
layout.getViewLayout(ID).setCloseable(false) in
createInitialLayout(..) method. Can I do the same thing for editor
(EditorPart)?

thx & Regards

It would make better sense to ask this question on the Eclipse NNTP
server: news.eclipse.org

You may want to post to eclipse.platform.rcp

You will have to get a free account to post to their news server. You
can get that here: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

--
Thanks in Advance... http://weconsultants.prophp.org
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com