    arguments in the method, those can all be fully inspected.

    Anyone know what I might be doing wrong here?

    Thanks,

    MileHighCelt, Aug 4, 2005

  2. MileHighCelt wrote:
    > configuration:
    > Eclipse 3.1.0
    > Sysdeo plugin V3
    > Tomcat 4.1
    >
    > I have a Struts application that I am trying to debug within Eclipse.
    > I can set breakpoints and step thru without problem. But when I try to
    > inspect variables and classes within methods I get a message that it
    > "cannot be resolved". I have tried adding it to the expressions and
    > they appear up there with the same message. The one exception is the
    > arguments in the method, those can all be fully inspected.
    >
    > Anyone know what I might be doing wrong here?
    >
    > Thanks,

    The debug information has been stripped from the class files. Recompile
    with options set to keep the debug information.

    Ray

    --
    XML is the programmer's duct tape.

    Raymond DeCampo, Aug 5, 2005

  3. MileHighCelt

    MileHighCelt Guest

    Thank you for the advice. I am looking in the project properties and I
    don't see the debug options. Can you tell me how to set this?

    MileHighCelt, Aug 8, 2005