    already have a launch builder configuration setup (MyProject builder)?
    The launch configuration 'MyProject builder' looks ok to me.

    , Oct 25, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 25 Oct 2005 09:46:19 -0700, ""
    said :

    >Java Builder (checked)
    >Invalid External Tool Builder (unchecked w/ red circled X icon)
    >MyProject builder (checked)

    Does Eclipse use it own built-in ANT or do you have to install ant
    separately first?
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 26, 2005

    The 3.1 version of eclipse I have has Ant installed. And it builds my
    project's fine when I double click on the 'build [default]' item in the
    Ant tab of the Java perspective.

    , Oct 26, 2005