Eclipse with WebLogic plugin

Discussion in 'Java' started by tim@nocomment.com, May 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Has anyone mangaged to get this working yet? I am getting the below
    error when I try to start it. Some of the values I have entered
    regarding the server instance are:

    Host Name: localhost
    Port: 7001
    SSLPort: 7002
    User Name: Tim
    Password:

    On the console I get this error:

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/mirror/declaration/Declaration
    at weblogic.servlet.JSPServlet.uri2classname(JSPServlet.java:264)
    at weblogic.servlet.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:192)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
    Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

    On the browser, I get this error:

    Error 500--Internal Server Error
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/mirror/declaration/Declaration
    at weblogic.servlet.JSPServlet.uri2classname(JSPServlet.java:264)
    at weblogic.servlet.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:192)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:225)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:127)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:272)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:165)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3153)
    at
    weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
    at
    weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:1973)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1880)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1310)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:207)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:179)

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Tim

    , May 4, 2006

    I found it. My tools.jar file was not up to date and did not have
    com/sun/mirror/declaration/Declaration.

    , May 4, 2006

  3. hiltondxx68xx

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    MyEclipse java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/mirror/declaration/ClassDeclaration

    Another cause can be you have just installed the synergy plugin which very unhelpfully inserts its classpath infront the the standard J2EE one which happens to have an outdated classpath. To check then, look in MyEclipse / Preferences / Servers / Weblogic / Weblogic ?.X / JDK if the weblogic JDK name is a synergy one - swap it back to a standard JDK.

    hiltondxx68xx, Jan 25, 2010