Eclipse WST

david.deridder

Hi,

We would like to use the org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.StructuredTextEditor in
our MultiPageEditorPart in Eclipse.

This is a code snippet:

int pageNumber = getPageCount();
this.structuredTextEditor = new StructuredTextEditor();
this.structuredTextEditor.setEditorPart(this);
try {
addPage(pageNumber, this.structuredTextEditor, getEditorInput());
} catch (PartInitException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
}
setPageText(pageNumber, getString("_UI_XMLPage_label"));

This adds a tab in our editor, but it is not the complete editor.
Copy/Pasty doesn't work, dirty mark is not there, all keyboard
shortcuts don't work.

What is the right way to add this WST Editor to our plugin?

Thanks