Eclipse WTP: Web service that receives an array?

spacerook

Hello,

I have created a simple Java class that receives an integer array as
input and then returns an integer array (simple, I know, but I'm just
trying to get it working right now). I would like to use Eclipse to
make this into a web service and to generate some client JSP's. (I am
going through the tutorials here
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst...orials/WebServiceClient/WebServiceClient.html).
However, when I try to create the JSP client, I get the error message:

"The Sample JSP client does not support arrays"

Is there a way around this problem?

Here is my Java class:

package test;
public class ArrayTester {