EclipseUML error message

Mavrick

Hi every one

I am trying to install EclipseUML to use it UML tool with Eclipse IDE.
I used this command to install:

java -jar eclipseuml-installer_1.2.1.20031103

I got the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: AccÞs
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
Is there some one who can help me to solve this problem?

Thank for you help.

Thomas Fritsch

Mavrick said:
Hi every one

I am trying to install EclipseUML to use it UML tool with Eclipse IDE.
I used this command to install:

java -jar eclipseuml-installer_1.2.1.20031103
Are you sure that the file name has no extension ".jar" (would be very
uncommon)? May be or you renamed it during download, or your Windows GUI
hides all file extensions.
I got the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: AccÞs
This means that
(*) the file doesn't exist (see above) or
(*) the file is broken (may be during download)