ecmascript.net

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Douglas Crockford, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. I have the domain ecmascript.net. I don't have a good use for it, so I want to
    donate it to a good cause. Can anyone suggest a good use for it?
    Douglas Crockford, Jan 15, 2004

  2. JRS: In article <d5bc$4006946c$44801b85$
    >, seen in news:comp.lang.javascript, Douglas Crockford

    <> posted at Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:23:27 :-
    >I have the domain ecmascript.net. I don't have a good use for it, so I want to
    >donate it to a good cause. Can anyone suggest a good use for it?

    Donate it to ECMA, for use with script.

    Dr John Stockton, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Douglas Crockford

    Jim Ley Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:23:27 -0800, "Douglas Crockford"
    <> wrote:

    >I have the domain ecmascript.net. I don't have a good use for it, so I want to
    >donate it to a good cause. Can anyone suggest a good use for it?

    I can't think of an obvious good cause, you have some of the most
    valuable ES resources around, put the two together!

    Jim.
    Jim Ley, Jan 17, 2004