ECMAScript Secure Transform. My idea, i think...

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Semnan Web Administrator, Sep 21, 2008.

  1. My own Idea, i think :D.
    Look and contact me at semnanweb [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
    please refering my site contact me....

    • What's the ECMAST?
    ECMAScript Secure Transform (ECMAST) is the server and client side
    technique for the transforming web 2 data (forexample XML and JSON)
    with security without SSL.

    • What are you need?

    The same crypt algorithm in both server language (PHP, ASP ant
    etc ...) and ECMAScript (JavaScript and etc...) for encryption and
    decryption data. for example RC6-256
    Server Session Generation. That the key of the session store in cookie
    with the session id name and the value of that
    This is the recomended way for get the same key, for cryption
    algorithm that the server languege and client script have it for
    accessing the orginal data.

    • Why this technique?
    For the web pages that must have the secure transforming data with the
    component of web 2 without SSL. for example Ajax.

    lock at my own page with example:
    http://www.semnanweb.com/ecmast-ecmascript-secure-transform/

    if my technique is new what must i do for submit it by my own?
    Semnan Web Administrator, Sep 21, 2008

  2. if the any server don't have the SSL protocols this method can be
    used ...

    the key of the cryption is the optional and will be change. for
    example can be a hash of the client HTTP_USER_AGENT and REMOTE_ADDR
    and more... as the same key.

    if you want to put the secure data in the normal page it's useful
    method.

    what your mean?

    thanks for answering me. :)
    Semnan Web Administrator, Sep 21, 2008

  3. i know the key can be found in client site but the the data securing
    between client and server.
    and not any servers and computer that between on client and server to
    process submitted data?

    the best way is the SSL/TLS i know.
    this method for the server haven't ssl certificates. just for the a
    little secure transform.
    it's simple. huh.

    check the updated page.
    http://www.semnanweb.com/ecmast-ecmascript-secure-transform/