ecommerce Architect needed, Concord MA

Lisa

This is a unique opportunity to architect and build a new web site and
integrate with all other company software to provide global commerce
for our products on the web from the ground up. The position is for a
full time employee - not contractor, and is located onsite in Concord,
MA.

The position description is provided below. Thank you for your time.
For more information email (e-mail address removed).

-------------

Senior ecommerce Architect

This is a unique opportunity to build a new web site and integrate with
all other company software to provide global commerce for our products
on the web from the ground up. You will join a team of mechanical CAD
employees that has repeatedly proven itself in the industry. Located
in Concord, MA, we are a new CAD company developing a 3D system and
also a new way to sell CAD software.

As a senior ecommerce architect, your responsibility will include
developing our web site with the ability to download free software
trials; integrating site with our software products; selecting and
implementing a license manager software solution; creating and
integrating a commerce solution, selecting and integrating a sales
force automation solution; selecting and integrating an accounting
software system; creating a customer renewal software solution all in a
secure simple to use site.

Requirements:
· Experience in developing and maintaining subscription based web
sites
· Exceptional integration knowledge and success at connecting
multiple systems
· 5+ years of professional software development experience is a plus
· Experience as IT developer working with multiple business
applications (web sites, SFA, commerce software, etc)
· Degree in math, physics, computer science, or engineering
· An advanced degree is a plus
· Ability to function in a team environment with an appreciation of
aggressive goals
· Energy, creativity, and a desire to build the best web site and web
system ever.

For more information about this opportunity or to apply, email
(e-mail address removed). Local candidates only; no relocation
assistance is available.