ecommerce Architect needed, Concord MA

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lisa, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Lisa

    Lisa Guest

    This is a unique opportunity to architect and build a new web site and
    integrate with all other company software to provide global commerce
    for our products on the web from the ground up. The position is for a
    full time employee - not contractor, and is located onsite in Concord,
    MA.

    The position description is provided below. Thank you for your time.
    For more information email .

    -------------

    Senior ecommerce Architect

    This is a unique opportunity to build a new web site and integrate with
    all other company software to provide global commerce for our products
    on the web from the ground up. You will join a team of mechanical CAD
    employees that has repeatedly proven itself in the industry. Located
    in Concord, MA, we are a new CAD company developing a 3D system and
    also a new way to sell CAD software.

    As a senior ecommerce architect, your responsibility will include
    developing our web site with the ability to download free software
    trials; integrating site with our software products; selecting and
    implementing a license manager software solution; creating and
    integrating a commerce solution, selecting and integrating a sales
    force automation solution; selecting and integrating an accounting
    software system; creating a customer renewal software solution all in a
    secure simple to use site.

    Requirements:
    · Experience in developing and maintaining subscription based web
    sites
    · Exceptional integration knowledge and success at connecting
    multiple systems
    · 5+ years of professional software development experience is a plus
    · Experience as IT developer working with multiple business
    applications (web sites, SFA, commerce software, etc)
    · Degree in math, physics, computer science, or engineering
    · An advanced degree is a plus
    · Ability to function in a team environment with an appreciation of
    aggressive goals
    · Energy, creativity, and a desire to build the best web site and web
    system ever.

    For more information about this opportunity or to apply, email
    . Local candidates only; no relocation
    assistance is available.

    Lisa Saba
    Staffing Consultant