eCommerce book recommendations?

Jacob

Could anyone please recommend some good books that will show building
ecommerce web applications in asp.net. Preferably with a clear explanation
of credit card transactions and with examples in C#.

Thanks,
Jacob

CJ Taylor

Jacob,

I read a really good book a long time ago that I have used ever since. It's
called Visual Basic Developers Guide to E-Commerce with ASP and SQL Server.

ISBN - 0-7821-2621-9

Yeah, its VB6/ASP 2.0... but you can learn from that... Let me put it this
way... I bought this book on a wednesday when I was in college, it arrived
Thursday night (keep in mind this was several years ago). I read all
thursday night, skipped class on Friday, read all day friday, all day
saturday and all day sunday.

I went to my dean on monday dropped CS and went to business ccomputers
science because I was that engrossed. Maybe it was just me, but this book
was really useful to me.

Hope you like it or helps you find what your looking for.

-CJ

Also, what do you want to know about CC transactions... the book doesn't go
into super detaila bout that mainly because of liability. So I think your
going to have a little trouble finding a book for that other than that
printed by a merchant account provider/gateway. email me at cege {at}
tavayn dot... com if you have questions, I've worked with about 4 different
gateways and can help you out.

Peace,