Ecommerce question

Guest

Over the next few months our company will be adding ecommerce functionality
to a new web based service we are developing. Customers can sign up for the
service and pay for it either on a monthly basis (where their credit card
will be charged automatically each month) or a yearly subscription.

Our application is writen in ASP.Net 2.0 (C#) and we would like to consider
finding a prepackaged solution we can easily integrate with our existing
site/code. Ideally it should be flexiable and support merchant accounts,
maybe even PayPal, and provide a management backend for us to administer the
orders (and possibly even integrate with our own backend user/account
management system for our site).

Can anyone recommend an ecommerce package that matches the above criteria?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent