eCompany!!! The ultimate idea for the software development!!!

Kevin Spencer

The philosophy is called "Open Source." It's been around for a good while
now. I have one question. Does this "eCompany" go away as soon as someone
solves the problem with your app that you couldn't?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

William Gower

What a load of garbage. The guy is just trying to get others to do his work
for him. I don't believe for a minute that he is certified other than a
certified idiot.

Guest

Hi all.

When Galileo Galilei saws: "The earth isn't the center of the universe" no
one belives that. Now, I'm trying to start a open source philosophy in
Microsoft plataforms and no one belives in me.

Kevin, my idea for the eCompany is that it will not go away NEVER. I made it
website in just 30 min. I don't have skill to make a beatiful layout. I'm
trying with eCompany to focus the open source philosophy in microsoft
plataforms.

Guest

Ha ha ha... Hilarious..

I'm not a certified professional ? My score in 70-305 was 906!!!. Please
man, open your mind, open your eyes!

M. Posseth

Well if i look at your website , i must agree with Kevin and William

It looks more like you are stuck with a project and want others to fix it

another thingy

That you are certified and had a high score nice for you ! ( it means you
must have some skills ) , i hold multiple certifications and have a lot of
experience with the Basic language
yes you read that correct basic language ( i started on the C64 so wich
certification covers my 17 years development experience :) hey that is
almost your age :)

But i guess i am not the only one here with that history

Remember it is never a shame to ask for help if you got stuck , that is
why they invented these newsgroups