eCovers for my Product

DavidM

I have an application that I would like to begin selling on my website. I
would like to create an eCover for my software so that it will present a
professional touch to my product. Currently, I will only be selling the
software via an electronic download.

I've seen many websites that utilize eCovers -- such as:

http://www.xigla.com/
http://www.sqlmanager.net/

Does anyone know of a program that is catered to making these sorts of
images?

I realize I can use Photoshop or Fireworks to do this sort of thing, but I
was really looking for a program that was designed specifically for this
purpose and perhaps has various platform images, such as Microsoft, Mac,
Windows, or whatever that can be stamped over top the images.

Anyway - any help or links to online tutorials, etc., would be most
appreciated.

Thanks

clintonG

Maybe being asked to pay $89.95 for Virtual Cover Creator will change your
mind about learning the tools you already probably have huh :)

Steven Burn

Maybe being asked to pay $89.95 for Virtual Cover Creator will change your
mind about learning the tools you already probably have huh :)

lol, was thinking the exact same thing myself ........ <g>

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Adrienne

Even some decent photoshop or fireworks tutorials would be nice.

You can sort of copy and paste. Get an image you like, then paste it into
your image editor. Create 2 shapes, one for the front, and one for the
side, then add your own art work to each shape. You can probably trace the
shapes from the image that you pasted into your image editor.

Another option is to Google for such a tutorial, or try Googling in some of
the image editor program groups.