ECS: Elements of C++ Style Automation Testing

ECS Automation Administrator

Subject: ECS: Elements of C++ Style Automation Testing

C & C++ programmers

We have written an expert system for ALL operating systems, and ALL C
& C++ comilers to automatically verify that C and/or C++ code meets
the requirements in the new book "Elements of C++ Style", by MBG

If you would like to test this software please send some email. We
haven't yet put up the FTP site as this is beta-ware, once the code is
close to finished, then we'll put up a ftp site.

Summary if you want to check your C or C++ to the ECS standards, then
send us some email, tell us which OS you use, and which compiler, and
we'll send you all the tools, most are in source format.

sincerley,

ECS testing
(e-mail address removed)