EDI to XML and XML to EDI, X12 Parser

sales

EDI Pundit (www.edi-pundit.com ) is a offshore consulting services
company dedicated to Healthcare Software development, product
realization, product enhancement, maintenance and support.

No project is too small or too large for us.

Services provided for :

- converting your client's Physician management system db into your db
format.
- Consulting & development services for messaging/translator/mapper
for claims process using BizTalk or Chameleon
- Data conversion using XSLT/XSL/XPath technique
- Development of ActivX parser for 837,270/271, 835, 820 X12 transactions.
- HIPAA compliance
- Development of Claim processing software
- Development of EDI toolkit for client side data maintenance,
data extraction, data conversion, XML to EDi and EDI to XML
- EMR Application Development, enhancement, maintenance
- EDI Software developer's services at lowest rate without
compromising the quality and time to deliver.

For more info on how we can possibly help you to maximize your ROI
please contact (e-mail address removed) or visit our website
www.edi-pundit.com

Thanks,
Business Development Manager
EDI PUNDIT