Edit Access Database Online

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

I have a completely dynamic web site all based in one 10 tables included
in one Access Database.

The web site is all done in ASP.Net / VB.
I am looking for an easy way to create an online page which shows all
records of a certain table and makes it possible to add a new record or
edit or delete any existing record.

I think maybe DataGrid has all the options included for this, right?

Can you provide me some help? Basically it would be a BackOffice system
for one Database.

Thanks,
Miguel

Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi!
If you need easy way to create online database application, you don't need software. Use mytaskhelper.com .You can create forms and integrate them into you website. You can do it without sql,asp knowledge.
You can create online database and use it with team(the users team can edit the database online)
Hope it will help you
Andrew Shenderuk