Edit, Add , Delete Data from a DataGrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Anish, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. Anish

    Anish Guest

    Hi...

    I am pretty new to the .NET especially Visual C++.NET . I have a
    question maybe the experts here can answer. I have an XML file and the
    data from that is displayed on a datagrid. However I wish this data to
    be modified and new data to be added as well as deleted. Any ideas..?
    Sample code.. highly appreciated !!! :)

    These are my files...

    "parts.xml" - a simple xml file .

    The coding for the dataset and datagrid are given as below....
    private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object * sender,
    System::EventArgs * e)
    {
    ds = new DataSet();
    ds->ReadXml(S"parts.xml");
    dataGrid1->DataSource=ds;
    }

    Thanx in advance ;-)
    Anish, Jul 15, 2005

  2. Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Jul 18, 2005