Edit button in datagrid doesn't work!?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ante Perkovic, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I have this piece of code:
    <asp:datagrid id="dgRezervirano" runat="server" CssClass="rezervacije"
    AutoGenerateColumns="false" DataKeyField="id" Width="650px">
    <asp:EditCommandColumn ButtonType="PushButton" UpdateText="OK"
    CancelText="Cancel" EditText="Edit"></asp:EditCommandColumn>

    and in codeBehind, I have:
    Private Sub dgRezervirano_EditCommand(ByVal source As Object,
    ByVal e As DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles dgRezervirano.EditCommand
    dgRezervirano.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex
    End Sub

    But, when I click on a "Edit" button, nothing happens!!! I tried with
    breakpoints, but that code is never run!!!

    Anybody have an idea why? And it did work 10 minutes ago!

    I'm in front of PC for the last 10 hours, so I may be missing
    something.

    Can anybody help me?

    Ante
    Ante Perkovic, Jun 29, 2003