    edit/cancel button on the datagrid. I have managed to customize about
    everything but not the button.

    Thanks

    Houston Lucifer, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Houston Lucifer

    Riki Guest

    Houston Lucifer wrote:
    > Hi all, i have a question about customizing the font etc., for the
    > edit/cancel button on the datagrid. I have managed to customize about
    > everything but not the button.
    >
    > Thanks

    When you want to customize that button only, convert that
    column into a TemplateColumn. Then you have full control.

    When customization may apply to all buttons in the grid, use a
    style sheet, like this:
    ..myclass input {
    font-size:10;
    font-face: Comic Sans;
    }
    Apply the style sheet class to the datagrid (CssClass="myclass").

    --

    Riki

    Riki, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Thank you very much