Edit Mode of Grid View and Detail View Control ?

Luqman

How can I put GridView and DetailView control to Edit Mode with one click of
button ?

I don't want to show built-in Edit Buttons of above controls.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Kim Quigley

Are you saying that you want to have one button outside of the GridView that
puts all rows of the GridView into edit mode at the same time?

Luqman

Yes, including DetailView Control. Just like VB-6 Master/Detail form.

One Edit button will put all the controls to edit mode, One Save Button will
save the entire form, and One Cancel Button will Cancel Update to all the
controls of the form.

Best Regards,

Luqman