    I don't want to show built-in Edit Buttons of above controls.

    Best Regards,

    Luqman
    Luqman, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Luqman

    Kim Quigley Guest

    Are you saying that you want to have one button outside of the GridView that
    puts all rows of the GridView into edit mode at the same time?

    Kim Quigley, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Luqman

    Luqman Guest

    Yes, including DetailView Control. Just like VB-6 Master/Detail form.

    One Edit button will put all the controls to edit mode, One Save Button will
    save the entire form, and One Cancel Button will Cancel Update to all the
    controls of the form.

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Feb 1, 2006