edit stored procedures in vs.net

Max

I thought in server explorer, I could add or edit stored procedures, but all
I can do is refresh and run...

-Max

Chris Jackson

You should be able to right click on stored procedures and select add new
stored procedure, and you can definitely edit them. What options do you have
in the database menu when you are working in the server explorer?

Max

The database menu gives me only one or two choices depending on what I
click:
On Database: close connection, change login (grayed out)

Nothing on stored procedures or tables. When I select a specific stored
procedure, all I can do is "Run Stored Procedure"

I also noticed my Spelly spellcheck isn't working either. :(

Versions
7.1.3088
1.1.4322

Chris Jackson

That I don't know. I have the tools on VS.NET Enterprise - I am not familiar
with the other packages. Sorry. :-(

Max

That was it, they had the professional edition on my computer. The
enterprise architect has the sql debugger. Web designers don't get the good
stuff where I work, even tho I do more programming than designing. :(

-M