Edit, Update, Delete DataGrid Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jinhy82, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. jinhy82

    jinhy82 Guest

    Hello! I am using DataGrid to display details from Ms Access. Fe
    features such as Edit, Update and Delete are added, but they did no
    function. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much!!!
    For the update function, am I suppose to write the commane : UPDAT
    <tablename> SET = "..."?
    As I am using the "EditCommandColumn", so when I press the "Edit" link
    everyfield will changed to textbox form, may I know what is that nam
    for the textbox?

    Here is the sub functions source code:

    Sub DataGrid_Edit(ByVal obj As Object, ByVal e A
    DataGridCommandEventArgs)
    Dim DBACmd As New OleDbDataAdapter(SQLCmd, DBConn)
    DataGrid.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex
    Response.Write(DataGrid.EditItemIndex.ToString)
    DataGrid.DataBind()
    End Sub

    Sub DataGrid_Update(ByVal obj As Object, ByVal e A
    DataGridCommandEventArgs)
    DataGrid.EditItemIndex = -1
    DataGrid.DataBind()
    'BindGrid()
    End Sub

    Sub DataGrid_Cancel(ByVal obj As Object, ByVal e A

    --
    jinhy82Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces

    jinhy82, Jun 6, 2005