Edit web.config programmatically?

TK

What's the best way to edit web.config programmatically?

I want to have an aspx page as a GUI for web admins to modify the roll-base
security portion of the web.config(s) on a server.

please help.
TK

Jeffrey A. Voigt

I would let them get used to working with XML, allowing them to modify the
web.config file manually.

TK

Thank you Jeff.
I think it might be an acceptable way that I would provide an aspx page to
edit web.config as an XML file.
By the way, do you think this method is a normal way to programmatically
control the roll-base security settings on a asp.net server? Do you have
any smarter idea to do it?

TK