    someone has an idea.

    Thanks
    Maalej
    maalej, Aug 16, 2005

  2. maalej

    Peter Flynn Guest

    maalej wrote:

    > hi *
    > I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.
    >
    > I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.
    >
    > someone has an idea.

    See the FAQ page (links in the note on editors)
    http://xml.silmaril.ie/developers/software

    ///Peter
    &;top"
    Peter Flynn, Aug 16, 2005

  3. maalej

    maalej Guest

    Peter Flynn schrieb:
    > maalej wrote:
    >

    >>hi *
    >>I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.
    >>
    >>I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.
    >>
    >>someone has an idea.

    > See the FAQ page (links in the note on editors)
    > http://xml.silmaril.ie/developers/software
    >
    > ///Peter

    sorry
    but i dont understand what you meen
    Maalej
    maalej, Aug 17, 2005
  4. maalej

    Peter Flynn Guest

    maalej wrote:

    > Peter Flynn schrieb:
    >> maalej wrote:
    >>

    >>>hi *
    >>>I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.
    >>>
    >>>I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.
    >>>
    >>>someone has an idea.

    >> See the FAQ page (links in the note on editors)
    >> http://xml.silmaril.ie/developers/software
    >>
    >> ///Peter

    > sorry
    > but i dont understand what you meen

    In that case I may have misunderstood your question.
    Are you looking for an XML editor?

    ///Peter
    &;top"
    Peter Flynn, Aug 18, 2005