editable data grid.....

atif

i m using webmatrix n i hav a prob with editable data grid. i hav set
the data grid with to 100% when i load the page the data grid fits
into the screen 100%. but when i clicked on add new or on update that
a horizontal scroll bar used to appear n i m unable to read all the
records i hav to scroll till to the end. Plz help me out

Michael

Reduce the display font of the grid or show less columns of data. You could
also try fooling with the cell spacing/padding of the datagrid to squeeze
the data together (But that could make for a very unreadable grid).