Editable datagrid in a master /detail relationship

Oscar F

Hello.

I am just beginning a web site with some special requirements.

I need to create an editable datagrid, similar to the winforms datagrid: the
user can move from one cell to other and change the values.
Even more, the editable columns can be textboxes, dropdownlists and listboxes.
Even more, there will be another editable datagrid (editable) that will
depend in a master/detail relationship from the first one.

Crazy!

I have seen something like this creating template columns with textboxes,
but... is it possible to do the same thing with dropdownlists and listoxes?

Does anybody know where I can find a code sample similar to all this?

Thank you

Óscar.