    roundtrip he has to scroll down again in order to see the row in the editable
    state.
    Is there a way to keep the row's position and scroll automatically to it ?
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG8gTWFyY2hlc29uaQ==?=, Apr 4, 2005

  2. This article shows how to keep the row position in a datagrid after postback
    by using an anchor tag.
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/6292ABC5-A1BC-48A6-AE96-530E6AF9052D.dcik

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Carlo Marchesoni" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 4, 2005

  3. At the top of your HTML code, use the statement SmartNavigation="True"

    For example -
    <%@ Page Language="vb" SmartNavigation="True"%>

    =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=, Apr 4, 2005