Editable datagrid with drop downs and check boxes - sample code?

Leah

Hi. I'm looking for sample code for an EDITABLE grid with checkboxes,
that, when in editing mode, displays a drop down box in the desired
field(s). I have found editable grid samples for WebMatrix, and drop
down samples for VS, but not a combination of both - in either format.

Any ideas? Or even book suggestions would help, if it contained good
samples.

Thanks,
Leah

Lev Burov

There are two examples I went through to do similar thing.
Firt one shows you how to create a simple editable datagrid in vb and c#:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...iwebcontrolsdatagridclasseditcommandtopic.asp

The second one shows you how to make custom columns using TemplateColumn
instead of BoundColumn. It only shows you how to have a drop down box, but
the concept is pretty clear once you understand the example.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...y/en-us/dnaspp/html/creatingcustomcolumns.asp