    samples.

    Thanks,
    Leah

    Leah, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Leah

    Lev Burov Guest

    There are two examples I went through to do similar thing.
    Firt one shows you how to create a simple editable datagrid in vb and c#:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...iwebcontrolsdatagridclasseditcommandtopic.asp

    The second one shows you how to make custom columns using TemplateColumn
    instead of BoundColumn. It only shows you how to have a drop down box, but
    the concept is pretty clear once you understand the example.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...y/en-us/dnaspp/html/creatingcustomcolumns.asp

    Lev Burov, Sep 23, 2004