Editable Dropdown List

Kenneth Keeley

Hi,
Is there a way to create a editable drop down list. This would be some
sort of text box with a drop down list attached. My idea is to have a text
box that has a dropdown list that has some default values in it and if the
value the user wants is not in there then they can type the one they want
into the edit box.

Thanks

George Birbilis

Is there a way to create a editable drop down list. This would be some
sort of text box with a drop down list attached. My idea is to have a text
box that has a dropdown list that has some default values in it and if the
value the user wants is not in there then they can type the one they want
into the edit box.

you mean a ComboBox, see http://www.metabuilders.com for a free one (and for
other goodies)

if you use ASP.net1.0/VS2002, try recompiling his code cause the latest
version is for VS2003

George Birbilis <[email protected]>
+ QuickTime VCL and ActiveX controls (for PowerPoint/VB/Delphi etc.)
+ Plugs VCL and ActiveX controls (InterProcess/Internet communication)
+ TransFormations, VB6 forms to ASP.net WebForms convertion
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis
+ Robotics
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~robgroup