editcommandcolumn sizing question

tshad

I decided to put my Edit/Update/Cancel buttons over to my last column - this
allows the users to tab from box to box and last tab sends them to the
Update button without using the mouse.

My problem is that I want to set the column to be the width of the Edit
button (which is an image), then to be the size of the Update and Cancel
buttons.

Right now it is about 3 times the size of the Edit button and about twice
the size of the Cancel and Update buttons.

Is there a good way to make the sizes look cleaner?

Thanks,

Tom.

Jeffrey Palermo [MCP]

Tom,
I would recommend using CSS. This is a column, so you can set the style
of it. Then you can create your style to set the width of the column (which
is just a table cell).

Best regards,
Jeffrey Palermo