EditCommandColumn

Vanessa Berni

Hi,
in the codebehind I've created a datagrid and I've added an
EditCommandColumn

Dim EditCol As New EditCommandColumn
EditCol.EditText = "Edit"

EditCol.UpdateText = "Update"

EditCol.CancelText = "Cancel"

EditCol.HeaderText = "Modifica"

myDataGrid.Columns.Add(EditCol)

AddHandler myDataGrid.EditCommand, AddressOf Me.dg_Edit
AddHandler myDataGrid.UpdateCommand, AddressOf Me.dg_Update

AddHandler myDataGrid.CancelCommand, AddressOf Me.dg_Cancel

The problem is that every time (if a click the "update or delete link") I
got the EditCommand event instead of the UpdateCommand or CancelCommand.

Why?!?!?!

Thanks Vanessa

TY.Ng

vanessa,

can u post your page load, edit, update and cancel event handling methods?