    would be very helpful.

    Thank you in advance,
    geodev

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2VvZGV2?=, Oct 19, 2005

  2. I have plenty of samples on editable datagrids (for parent-child
    relationships and for including dropdownlists, checkboxes, user controls and
    custom controls) You can browse freely through the source codes of the
    samples http://www.societopia.net/Samples/
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Thanks Phillip, some good stuff there.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2VvZGV2?=, Oct 20, 2005