editing brochures on line

Guest

I have a client who accepts borchure and greeting card orders on line.
They have requested that customers be allowed to view an image of a brochure
then add text to the image (with a variety of fonts) then preview. Is there a
system in dot.net available to allow that type of functionality? Or are there
others out there in other technologies?

THanks

Guest

Yankee Imperialist Dog said:
I have a client who accepts borchure and greeting card orders on line.
They have requested that customers be allowed to view an image of a
brochure
then add text to the image (with a variety of fonts) then preview. Is
there a
system in dot.net available to allow that type of functionality? Or are
there
others out there in other technologies?

You can either set a background for your page as an image and output the
text entered in a form above that image, or generate the complete image
using a background and a text.

Drawing on Existing Images (Listing 2)
http://www.markusegger.com/Articles/Article.aspx?quickid=03050801

Generating ASP.NET Images on the Fly