    THanks

    --
    Share The Knowledge. I need all the help I can get and so do you!
    =?Utf-8?B?WWFua2VlIEltcGVyaWFsaXN0IERvZw==?=, Jun 11, 2007

  2. "Yankee Imperialist Dog" <>
    wrote in message news:...
    >I have a client who accepts borchure and greeting card orders on line.
    > They have requested that customers be allowed to view an image of a
    > brochure
    > then add text to the image (with a variety of fonts) then preview. Is
    > there a
    > system in dot.net available to allow that type of functionality? Or are
    > there
    > others out there in other technologies?

    You can either set a background for your page as an image and output the
    text entered in a form above that image, or generate the complete image
    using a background and a text.

    Drawing on Existing Images (Listing 2)
    http://www.markusegger.com/Articles/Article.aspx?quickid=03050801

    Generating ASP.NET Images on the Fly